Glickenhaus 007 Pre-Production Specs:
- 870HP Twin Turbo V8 Engine Developed for and Branded Glickenhaus by Pipo Moteurs
- Engineered and Developed in collaboration with:
- Motul: Pioneers in synthetic lubricants, Motul is the title sponsor for Glickenhaus Racing. They will provide support as well as host Free Practice and Qualifying Live-Streams on Youtube.
- Podium Advanced Technologies: Prestigious Italian Engineering and design firm responsible for the development and engineering of the 007. Podium has a long relationship with SCG since the development of the 003.
- Joest Racing: One of the most accomplished teams in endurance racing with 15 total LeMan Wins, 11 of which were for the Audi LMP1 program. Joest Racing has been in collaboration with Podium Advanced Technologies throughout the development process lending SCG their expertise in logistics and team operations for the 2021 Hypercar Series.
- Sauber: With over 50 years of Formula One development experience, Sauber is one of the top players in the industry when it comes to aerodynamic research and development. Sauber will be collaborating with SCG on the 007's aerodynamic profile, having conducted a 60 percent scale wind tunnel test and analysis to determine it's unique aerodynamic profile to prepare for it's full-scale wind tunnel test.
- Michelin: Having raced and won the Baja 1000 as well as racing in the 24 hours of Nurburgring on Michelin tires, SCG will be working with Michelin to develop their LMH tires for the 007.
- Pipo Moteurs: The French manufacturer will provide a twin-turbo, 3.5-liter V8, with the engine based around the cylinder head architecture of the company’s I4 WRC engines, mated to a bespoke block. With power output capped by regulation at 500kW, the engine will be relatively low revving, with reliability and linear power delivery a prime consideration. Will run as a non-hybrid and feature a "new artificial intelligence throttle" which keep the turbos spooled up regardless of how much the driver is on the pedal.
- Sponsors, the above companies in addition to:
- Forzo Watches
- Osom Privacy
- HK Motorcars
- Modex Blockchain Technologies
- More To Be Announced
“We have been looking for a partner who was as avidly questing for the ultimate Le Mans win as we are. Pipo Moteurs share the same hunger, as their winning track record over the last decades unmistakably proves. When I first spoke with Fred I immediately realized we were on the same page and I anticipate our cooperation will deliver all what we are hoping for.”
- Jim Glickenhaus
SCG 007 LMH rolling into testing.
SCG 007 LMH Makes it's first shifts.
First Drive (NBR/Testing)