Unrivaled Engineering, Iconic Design, Entirely Bespoke.
The SCG Boot is a modern high-performance homage to the Steve McQueen Baja Boot. It is an all-terrain platform capable of pre-running the Baja at speed, crawling through the rocks at Hammertown, and exploring the backcountry roads in between. In 2019 we drove the Boot to Ensenada, raced the Baja 1000, beating the factory Ford Bronco by 280 miles, and then drove home. In 2020, we did it again.
An homage to Steve McQueens 1968 'Baja Boot' raced at the inaugural Baja 1000 race, the SCG Boot has performed exceptionally in the modern era. Rigorously tested on various off-road courses throughout the world as well as in the legendary Baja 1000, the SCG Boot can confidently handle any situation.
Rooted in Heritage, Competitively Proven
Designed to precise specifications by Armada Engineering, the Glickenhaus Boot provides an unparalleled driving experience both on and off road. Crafted by lead engineer Elliot Pollack, known for thinking outside the box, the Boot is a vehicle unlike any other SUV in the world.
Every Glickenhaus vehicle is designed with an acute attention to mechanical accessibility, allowing for rapid repairs by any qualified mechanic.
A Duality of Options to Meet Any Lifestyle.
The Glickenhaus Boot provides endless capabilities on any terrain with a variety of options to meet any lifestyle. Built to order, Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus is capable of a plethora of bespoke options from material design to interior design.
Glickenhaus' coveted atelier is capable of integrating any material into your dream vehicle.
“...it’s one of the best cars we’ve ever driven”
— Top Gear
“The Glickenhaus Boot Makes Every Day the Baja 1000.”
— Car and Driver
Built to Succeed.
Available in Two Models.
Available in Two Models.
Build Your Boot.
The Glickenhaus Boot at the 2020 Baja 1000
- 4-door, 4-seater with rear suicide doors
- Chromoly chassis, composite body, removable hard-top and removable doors
- 2-wheel/4-wheel drive with automatic transmission,
- 6.2L V8 naturally aspirated engine with 460HP with dry sump
- 17 inch Method Wheels with 37 inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 and full-sized spare
- 19-inches of suspension travel with four wheel independent suspension on Fox Coil over 3" internal bypass shocks
- Sabelt seats, electrical six way adjustable
- Leather trim interior
- Apple Carplay entertainment system with touch screen and GPS, Backup camera, AC/heat/defogger
- Glovebox, central console with cupholders, storage, and 2 USB charging ports
- Front trunk
- Electric side windows
- External side marker LEDs left and right side (fuel, oil, chassis number)
- Width: 84”; Wheelbase: 134"; Weight: 5700 lbs